4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Ingenious Power Engineering is the "data controller". This means that Ingenious Power Engineering determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
7. Ingenious Power Engineering will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
8. Ingenious Power Engineering will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
9. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources:
10. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
11. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
12. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
13. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
14. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
15. We may use your Data to show you Ingenious Power Engineering adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Ingenious Power Engineering adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below).
17. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
18. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
21. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
22. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
23. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
24. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
25. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
28. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
29. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
41. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
42. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Ingenious Power Engineering by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy last updated: 03 October 2018
Utilising superior engineering skills, a thorough understanding of the sector, and the commercial mechanisms available, Ingenious’ service provision gives our clients more.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. If you believe you would fit into our vision and have ideas which align with our continual ambition to improve our engagement with power, physically, commercially and ethically, we would love to hear from you. Please drop us an email telling us about you, your aspirations and how you think you would contribute to our continual development.